We appreciate the trust you place in us and we will therefore handle your data with care. We respect the privacy of the users of our Amazic Match platform and ensure that the personal information you provide to us is treated confidentially.
1. Amazic BV provides services for which the costs are borne by business clients. These business clients are mainly (potential) employers. This allows us to keep the costs of the services for the User low or even nil. For the provision of our Amazic Match services to you as a User, we use the information you provide to us. Some of these services may include displaying customized content and advertisements ("behavioural advertising"); We also use your data for control, research and analysis purposes to maintain, secure and improve our services; to secure the technical functioning of our network and to protect the rights or property of Amazic Match Users and to develop new services. In certain cases, we may process data on behalf of or under the instructions of third parties, such as our advertising partners.
Insofar as we would like to use your data for purposes other than those described above, we will only do so with your prior consent.
2. We collect the following data for the stated purposes:
• Account information: when you create an Account, we ask you to provide relevant personal information, including name, email address, date of birth and your own password. We store your data on secure servers;
• Profile data: to successfully match a vacancy to a User Profile, the User must provide the necessary data by completing a profile page. The required data includes matters such as (residential) address, CV, education taken, profile photo, work experiences, interests and additional relevant data as well as personal assessment results.
• Log Data: When you access and visit the Website, our servers automatically record the data your browser sends. These server log files may contain information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that identify your browser;
• User communications: When you send email or other communications to us, we will retain those communications to process your questions, respond to requests, and improve our services.
• Although our servers are located within the European Union, Users and employers from countries outside the European Union can also log in to the Website and use the Amazic Match services, so that the data you provide will also be visible to them.
• Legitimate interest: in some cases we have a legitimate interest to process data. Such an interest is, for example, the interest in safeguarding our own evidence and legal position, weighed up against the privacy interest of the person whose personal data we process on the basis of this basis. We will not process more data than is necessary to safeguard our legitimate interests.
3. We only share personal data with third parties in the following cases:
• If we have obtained your permission for this. After all, we need your permission to share sensitive personal data. For example, your assessment results will only be shared with a potential employer after your consent.
• If we provide such data to affiliates or other trusted companies or individuals for the purpose of providing you with customized content and advertisements ("behavioural advertising"). Trusted companies for us are in any case:
o Payment services/banks
o Hosting our website
o Mail servers and services
o CRM systeem
o Telephony providers
• The Amazic Match website includes buttons to promote or share pages on the social networks LinkedIn and Facebook. These buttons are realized by code supplied by these companies themselves. These buttons become active when you click on them. In the Privacy Statement of LinkedIn and Facebook you can read what they do with your personal data that they process with this code. These statements are subject to change over time.
• If we believe to the best of our knowledge that accessing, processing, using, retaining or disclosing such information is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with applicable law, regulation, legal process or an enforceable request from an official body (b) enforce the applicable terms, including investigation of potential non-compliance, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise deal with fraud, technical or security issues, or (d) the rights , property or safety of Amazic, to protect Users and the public from imminent danger to the fullest extent permitted or required by law.
4. We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized modification, disclosure or destruction of data. This includes internal controls of our policies and security measures regarding the collection, storage and processing of data, as well as physical security measures to protect against unauthorized access to systems on which we hold personal data.
5. We limit access to personal data to those Amazic employees and contractors who need this data to operate, develop or improve our services. Our employees and third parties engaged by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of the data provided to us.
7. When you use the Amazic Match service, we make every reasonable effort to provide you with access to your personal data so that you can view that data yourself, complete it, correct it if it is incorrect and delete it. If you are unable to do this, you can request us to correct or delete such data. We will, of course, comply with this request where retention of this information is not otherwise required by applicable law or for legitimate business purposes.
8. We ask Users to identify themselves and the requested data to be accessed, corrected or deleted before processing such requests, and we may refuse to process such requests for reasons of our own, including unreasonably repeated or are systematic, require excessive technical effort, compromise the privacy of others, or are virtually impracticable (for example, requests regarding data held on backup tapes), or for which access is not normally required. In all cases where we enable access and correction of data, we will perform this service at our discretion free of charge or at a market rate.